Pingry Junior Golf Camp
Camp at a Glance
Pingry Golf Camp at the Short Hills Campus provides daily professional instruction of introductory golf technique to help players improve their skills. Golf competitions provide a fun opportunity for participants to practice and enhance their skills in an enjoyable environment. One day during the week, we’ll visit Anchor Golf in Whippany, NJ for access to a driving range, practice green, mini golf, and a high-definition golf simulator!
|June 14 – 17 (Pingry is observing Juneteenth on June 18)||9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.|
Lunch is available as an add-on option.
- This camp includes daily instruction from golf professionals.
What to Pack
- Campers should dress comfortably and wear sneakers.
- Please send your child to camp wearing sunscreen.
- A hat is also a good idea, but not mandatory.
- If you need a set of clubs to use, please notify the camp director a week in advance.
- Drinks will be provided, but there will be no individual cups… campers MUST bring their own water bottle!