Pulse Premier Multi Sports Camp
Camp at a Glance
Pulse Premier Multi Sports Camps offer the highest quality in sports education for children. Designed to inspire a passion in sports through a range of engaging sessions, players will develop their athletic abilities by participating in an action-packed schedule featuring different sports each day. For more detailed information regarding this program, contact Pulse Sports Director Liam Roche (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call Pulse Sports at 732-563-2526.
Pulse Sports campers will have one daily swim (per age group) in the Beinecke Pool!
|June 14 – 18||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|June 21 – 25||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|June 28 – July 2||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|July 6 – 9 (4-day week)||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|July 12 – 16||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|July 19 – 23||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|July 26 – 30||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|August 2 – 6||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|August 9 – 13||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
*Before Care is available
- Lunch will be provided.
Drop Off/Pick Up Location
- Pulse Sports camps are run by experienced coaching professionals who have completed a rigorous recruitment process including on-field coaching assessments and in-depth off field interviews. Click here for more information on our partnership with Pulse Sports!
What to Pack
Mandatory Pack List:
- Play Clothes/Athletic Clothes
- Sneakers/Closed-toe shoes
- Water Bottle
- Sunscreen (Please apply sunscreen before dropping off in the morning. If you would like your camper to reapply sunscreen during the day (and they should!), make sure you pack a labeled bottle/stick in their backpack.)
- Change of Clothes
- Rain gear
- Bug repellent spray/bracelets
- Sweatshirt/long sleeve shirt
Please DO NOT PACK:
- Money, phones, electronics or other valuables
- Medications without first notifying the camp office – any medications needed at camp should be labeled and turned in to staff for safekeeping. Emergency medications will remain with your child’s counselor and follow your child throughout their day; other necessary medications will be stored in the Camp Office.