Robotics 103: Development of Art Robots using Lego Mindstorms EV3 (Zatna)
Camp at a Glance
This course is designed for campers with some robotics experience, reinforcing basic engineering skills, with a strong emphasis on programming. Campers will be working on different robotics projects that will create art based on different robotic mechanisms.
- Design planning
- Design reviews
- Design tradeoffs
- Conditional statements
- Controlling input/output: sensors and motors (event handling)
- Software Planning and Debugging
- Advanced robotics programming
- Advanced robotics design and development
- Inspired future work
|Aug 1 – Aug 5||1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
- This camp is accredited by the American Camp Association!