Pingry Boys Lacrosse Camp
Camp at a Glance
The Pingry Lacrosse Camp is designed for players looking to get better and have a fun summer camp experience. Lacrosse instruction will consist of skill work, drills, and fun competitive games. Have fun and learn the game of lacrosse with instruction led by Hall of Fame coach Mike Webster from Pingry and his outstanding staff.
Campers will experience more instruction and drills in one week than an entire summer of travel team lacrosse.
- One of the longest running camps in New Jersey
- Multiple age groups to maximize every camper’s growth
- Contests and prizes each day
- Lunch provided
- Swimming at end of each day
|July 31 – August 4||9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
*Campers can also register for Before and After Care
- Lunch is included
- Access to indoor pool and gym is included
- Transportation is available.
Babbitt Turf Field
- Mike Webster has coached the Pingry School’s varsity boy’s team for over 30 years. Over the years, his teams have won numerous conference, county, and state championships in addition to several New Jersey Sportsmanship awards. The state athletic association (NJSIAA) has honored him several times, most recently with the State Lacrosse Award in 2015. He has coached numerous All-Star and All-American players during his years at Pingry. The National Federation of High School Sports, the Star Ledger, the Courier-News, and the Daily Record have all honored him multiple times with Coach of the Year awards. He was inducted into the New Jersey State Coaches Hall of Fame in 2007. In 2010, Coach Webster was inducted into the New Jersey Lacrosse Hall of Fame. In college, Coach Webster won two National Championships playing for Johns Hopkins University. He is a former varsity head football coach as well as a former school athletic director. Currently Coach Webster teaches 8th grade U.S. history. He is married and the father of three children.