Pingry Masters Golf Camp
Camp at a Glance
Pingry Masters Golf Camp at the Short Hills Campus provides daily professional instruction of introductory golf technique to help players improve their skills. Fun and competitive drills provide an opportunity for participants to practice and enhance their skills in an enjoyable environment.
One day during the week, campers will be able to practice proper golf etiquette on an actual course when they visit the Millburn Municipal Par 3, and on another day, they will visit Anchor Golf in Whippany, NJ for access to a driving range, practice green, mini golf, and a high-definition golf simulator!
|June 13 – 16||9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|
|June 20 – 24||9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.|
Lunch is available as an add-on.
Short Hills Back Circle
- This camp includes daily instruction from golf professionals.
What to Pack
- Campers should dress comfortably and wear sneakers.
- Please send your child to camp wearing sunscreen.
- A hat is also a good idea, but not mandatory.
- Drinks will be provided, but there will be no individual cups… campers MUST bring their own water bottle!