Pulse Premier Multi Sports Camp – Short Hills Campus
Camp at a Glance
Pulse Sports presents best-in-class sport camps to children and teens at some of the finest facilities across the nation.
Pulse’s flagship Multi Sports camp is a must for children who are either new to playing sport or for the sports enthusiasts. Our Multi Sports camps, each with a different weekly theme, allow participants the opportunity to play and learn over 12 different sports across a fun filled week of camp.
Sports typically played:
- Floor Hockey
- Ultimate Frisbee and more
In addition, we also have GIANT SPORTS DAY every Friday. Participants will get to shrink in size with specialized equipment such as our 6ft soccer ball and giant frisbee.
Beginner level players will learn the fundamentals of each of the sports through fun games and activities, helping to develop their knowledge of the basic rules and techniques needed to become an effective player.
Intermediate/advanced level players will learn more advanced skills needed to master each sport, while also being exposed to competitive scrimmages.
Skills covered at camp:
- Rules of each sport
- Techniques of each sport
- Team building and sportsmanship
- Coordination, balance, agility and speed training
- Lower and upper body work outs
FREE Pulse Sports T-shirt
For more detailed information regarding this program, contact Pulse Sports Director Liam Roche (email@example.com) or call Pulse Sports at 732-563-2526.
|Dates||Half Day||Full Day||Price|
|Jun 26 – 30||9am – 12:00pm||9am – 3:00pm||Half Day-$329
|Jul 24 – 28||9am – 12:00pm||9am – 3:00pm||Half Day-$329
|Aug 14 – 18||9am – 12:00pm||9am – 3:00pm||Half Day-$329
- Pulse Sports camps are run by experienced coaching professionals who have completed a rigorous recruitment process including on-field coaching assessments and in-depth off field interviews. Click here for more information on our partnership with Pulse Sports!