Grit Basketball – 5 Day Skill Enhancement Clinic
Grit Basketball Camps and Clinics provides a safe, fun, learning environment focused on developing basketball skills and fundamentals to take players of all skill levels to next steps in their development. Grit Basketball is researched based training that is focus on providing detailed instruction specific to the development of all skills, knowledge, and mindset needed for athletes to maximize their potential within the game of basketball.
- Shooting mechanics
- Finishing at the rim
- Advanced scoring moves
- Guard and post footwork
- Scoring in game situations
- Beating a defender 1-on-1
- Advanced ball handler and dribble moves
- Handling pressure as a point guard
- Creating opportunities with and without the ball
- Understanding defensive concepts
- Becoming a better defender on and off the ball
- Techniques towards becoming an elite defender
Game Situations – film and live play
We use live play and film breakdown to help you understand and play out of game situations. This includes playing out of drives, pick and roll, post-up, cuts and screen actions, transition play and much more.
Attack First Mentality and Mindset
- Leadership and communication principles
- Being a great teammate
- Positive attitude and mental toughness
- Improving your confidence
- Mastering the “Attack Mentality”
- Habits and focus necessary for greatness
- Dealing with adversity and challenges
|July 10 – 14||9:00 am – 2:00 pm|
|July 17 – 21||9:00 am – 2:00 pm|
|July 24 – 28||9:00 am – 2:00 pm|
|July 31 – August 4||9:00 am – 2:00 pm|
*Campers can also register for Before and After Care
Not provided; bring your own lunch. Nut-free items only, please.
Transportation is available.
PM Options/Add Ons
After Play 2:00-3:00 $75 Weekly ($15 per day)
Drop Off/Pick Up Location
Parking Lot 1, Miller A. Bugliari ’52 Athletics Center
- This camp is run by passionate and experienced basketball coaches, including Co-founder and Head Trainer Kerry Foderingham, who played 4 years of college basketball at Kean University.
What to Pack
Players should pack a lunch, snack, water, basketball sneakers, basketball
What to Expect
Game Ready Intense Training — is a basketball training program and philosophy for athletes who want to take their game to an elite level.